We are excited to announce a new program for Schools!
Protecting Children with the STOPit Solution
A shared goal of National Catholic Services and STOPit is to protect children from sexual molestation, bullying/cyberbullying and other forms of inappropriate behavior, and cultivate safe environments for growth and learning both online and offline.
Protecting God’s Children™ is a trademark of The National Catholic Risk Retention Group, Inc.STOPit:
- Allows anonymous real time reporting and the ability for faculty and administrators to follow up
- Empowers students to become Upstanders
- Supports a culture that deters bad behavior
- Allows for direct follow up with anonymous submitters to ask questions or gather more information
- Messenger provides for real time two-way communication between a reporter and an administrator while maintaining anonymity
Interested in purchasing STOPit for your Diocese or School?
For more information about the STOPit solution please fill out the form below and a sales representative will contact you.
* Required field
STOPit will be a significant addition to our safe environment initiatives designed to protect children and vulnerable adults and combat abuse. Additionally STOPit will further equip our ministry and mission-driven organizations to remain a powerful force for Good.